CASEMENT WINDOWSProviding a maximum amount of light as a stand alone or companion window. SEE PHOTOS
LIGHT AND VENTILATION
Casement impact windows are hinged at the side and open outward, to the left or either to the right. Commonly called crank windows, since they are opened and closed with a crank, handle or lever, casements are often the choice for tall, narrow window openings.
Casement windows open out all the way, 90 degrees, and provide maximum ventilation and natural lighting. They work particularly well in situations requiring ventilation such as the kitchen or bathroom.
Hinged on right or left and can be opened by turning a handle, can also be fixed (non-operable).
Multi-point locking system
– Provides added strength and security
Optional washable hinge
– For easy cleaning from inside the home
Optional fold away handle
– Will not interfere with window treatments
Available in various configurations
– Single unit hinged for opening either left or right
– Double unit hinged for opening: one left, one right
– Triple unit hinged for opening: one left, one right, fixed center unit
Standard glass options
– Single Pane Glass
Window comes with a standard screen
Visit Our Showroom!
For Appointment Call
Jupiter Aluminum Products, Inc.
219 Juno Street
Jupiter, FL 33458